Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Ocean Farm Sign

Provo Ponies Sign

I have finished my farm sign for my inspiration word "Ocean". After creating the horseshoe on Illustrator, I used a stock picture and did some color corrections on Photoshop. Then I placed my horseshoe in a Photoshop document and positions the picture into to centre. Then using the pen tool I created a mask on the picture to fit it into the horseshoe. After, I used the blur tool at the top of the picture to make it blend better. Then I saved it and reopened it in Illustrator to place the text and add some effects. Then, once again, opened it in Photoshop and place a wood background and set the opacity of the wood image to 9% and I put the "farm sign" image opacity to %97 just so we could see the texture of the wood through the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment